Rules and Regulations
2021 RULES AND REGULATIONS
We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us! We also appreciate your efforts and
help in keeping our Resort clean and a happy place for all to be!!
- Only one RV unit per RV site.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- The speed limit throughout the resort is 10 mph.
- NO PARKING ON UNOCCUPIED SITES. All vehicles must park in designated spaces only. Parking on the grass
or in unauthorized areas is not permitted.
- The testing, repair, other than minor repairs, of vehicles is not allowed in the resort.
- Individuals without a current driver’s license may not operate any motorized vehicle in the resort.
- FIREWORKS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE RESORT.
- FIREARMS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE RESORT (unless active duty law enforcement official or have MI CPL).
- Parents are responsible for the actions of and the safety of their children. Adult registrants are responsible
for the actions of all of the occupants, guests and invitees of their unit/vehicle in the resort.
- Skateboards, bicycles and roller blades may be used during daylight hours only.
- Clotheslines are not allowed in the resort. Drying racks attached to RV are permitted on temporary bases.
Please take towels and swimsuits down when dry.
- All sewer hoses must have a watertight rubber collar. Please ensure that all of your hookups are in good
working order. The sewer intake pipe is 10’ behind the water faucet pipe.
- Please maintain your RV site in a clean and attractive manner. All trash, bottles and cans must be properly
and regularly disposed of while you are a guest in the resort. Please dispose of your trash in dumpsters
located on site. Do not leave trash out overnight.
- Campfires are only allowed in designated fire pits. Per Michigan Law firewood may not be brought into
the resort. It is available for sale at the office for $5/bundle, please purchase before the office closes.
- Campfire must be attended and under control at all times. Garbage should not be burned. Do not stack
firewood in landscaping, stack on concrete.
- All of the buildings in the resort are smoke-free, this includes electronic smoking devices. Please properly
dispose of cigarettes. Please do not throw cigarette butts on grounds.
- All RV sites must be left in a clean condition. Clean Up fee of $50 will be charged if your site is not left in
- Cutting of trees is prohibited.
- All visitors must register with the office before entering into the resort. Day visitors must leave the resort
by 10:00 p.m. Visitor Fees are: $6.00/per visitor per day and $25.00/per visitor per day if not registered
and a strike under the 3 strike rule.
- Electric Golf carts ONLY are allowed but must remain on paved roads. Must present proof of insurance
upon arrival No off road vehicle travel is permitted. Drivers must be at least 16 years of age with a valid
driver’s license. NO GAS, ATV, Moped Carts/Vehicles are permitted on the property.
- No tents, screen rooms, pop-ups or canopies on any site unless approved by Management.
- All RVs must be 12 years or newer or in like new condition (unless approved by Management).
- Guests may not sell, rent out, advertise or offer services while in the Resort.
- Common courtesy will prevail between all persons in the Resort. Profane, abusive or threatening language or action directed at Resort personnel or other Resort guests is prohibited. Anyone engaging in such activity will be evicted from the Resort. Any guest whose actions interfere with the operation of the Resort will be evicted without a refund.
- Pets must NOT be left unattended anywhere in the resort.
- Pets must be on a leash when outside of the RV Unit.
- Excessive barking and/or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. If the responsible party of the pet
does not properly address and/or cure the problem, he/she will be asked to leave the resort immediately
without a refund.
- A maximum of two (2) pets are allowed per site, unless approved by management.
- Aggressive breeds of dogs (e.g.: Pitbull, etc) are not permitted in the resort. All pets subject to approval of
- Pet waste must be immediately and properly disposed of in a sealed plastic bag.
- Pets may not be allowed to run loose in the resort. Please use the dog park located near the main entrance.
- Pets are not allowed in pool, buildings or playground areas.
- Do not allow pets to dig at your site or in the pet play areas.
- Pool hours vary with the season. In season (June – August) hours 10 AM to Sundown.
- A LIFEGUARD WILL NOT BE ON DUTY IN THE POOL AREA. SWIMMING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AT ALL TIMES.
- NO DIVING OR RUNNING AROUND THE POOL.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn in the pool. Cut off shorts are not considered proper pool attire.
Children who are not “potty trained” must wear swim diapers.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- All persons MUST use on-site showers immediately prior to entering the pool.
- No glass objects, including but not limited to bottles are permitted in the pool area.
The management reserves the right to evict anyone for behavior detrimental to the resort and its guests or for failing to observe the rules of the resort. We also reserve the right to terminate an agreement under the 3 Strike Rule.
These Rules are subject to change.
RV Site Reservations must be cancelled 30 days or more in advance of check in date. Cancellations received in this manner will be refunded 50% of reservation cost and will be charged a $25.00 administrative processing fee.
There will be no refund for cancellations made less than 30 days from scheduled arrival date.